Tag: nfl week 2 2014 free pick
- Bengals struggled with the Chiefs' speed, then were embarrassed October 22, 2018The Chiefs had players wide open and the Bengals couldn't get pressure on Patrick Mahomes in a total defensive collapse in Kansas City.
- Mahomes breaks NFL record with 22 TDs in first eight games, leads Chiefs to win October 22, 2018Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes threw four TD passes Sunday night, giving him 22 in eight career games and eclipsing Kurt Warner's mark of 21.
- Until 49ers get turnover turnaround, losses will continue October 22, 2018The 49ers have committed more turnovers than any other NFL team and have forced the fewest, which illustrates why they're 1-6.
- After loss, Cowboys at a loss on snap penalty October 22, 2018A first-ever snap penalty for the Cowboys' L.P. Ladouceur pushed a game-tying field goal to 52 yards, and it was then missed by Brett Maher when the ball hit the upright.
- Packers biggest underdogs in QB Rodgers' career October 22, 2018If the current Las Vegas betting line stands, the Packers (3-2-1) will be the biggest underdogs in Aaron Rodgers' career -- at 8.5 points to the undefeated Los Angeles Rams (7-0).
- NFL Week 7 takeaways: Eagles facing uphill climb for playoffs October 22, 2018Forget the NFC East. The Eagles are now in a real fight just to make the playoffs. NFL Nation dives into Week 7.
- The biggest injuries of NFL Week 7 October 22, 2018The latest on all the big injuries from our NFL Nation reporters, including the prognosis on each player for Week 8 and beyond.
- Johnson gives Lions best run day since Barry October 22, 2018Matt Patricia's vision of a consistent, respectable run game came to fruition in Miami thanks to a maturing offensive line and a dynamic rookie runner.
- Bills' McCoy out early, in concussion protocol October 22, 2018Bills running back LeSean McCoy was ruled out of Sunday's game with a head injury and was later placed in the concussion protocol.
- Vrabel stands by decision on failed 2-point tries October 22, 2018Titans coach Mike Vrabel stood behind his decision to go for two points down one with 31 seconds left Sunday against the Chargers.
- Draymond: D not an 'emphasis' in NBA anymoreAs scores skyrocket across the NBA in the season's first week, at least one defensive-minded player has taken notice. "We got to be smarter," Draymond Green said. "... Clean up our defense, stop using our hands as much, stop reaching."
- Hawks rookie Young scores 35 in rout of CavsTrae Young had 35 points and 11 assists -- the best line by an NBA rookie in eight years -- and Kent Bazemore scored 23 as the Atlanta Hawks rolled to an easy win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday.
- LeBron's L.A. debut comes crashing to a reality-show-level haltFor two hours, Staples Center looked like the NBA at the peak of its cultural power. Then it was hijacked by fisticuffs.
- Ingram, Rondo, Paul get suspended for meleeBrandon Ingram was suspended four games, Rajon Rondo three and Chris Paul two for their parts in a brawl between the Lakers and Rockets on Saturday.
- Westbrook returns but can't help OKC avoid 0-3The Thunder welcomed back Russell Westbrook on Sunday, but the former MVP's presence wasn't enough to stop them from starting the season 0-3 for the first time in the Oklahoma City era.